Kanban service – C-Parts supply in a nutshell
Every industry has its specialities. Ours is to adjust to this. Exactly when and where you need us. That is why we offer you various service modules and forms of processing within our Kanban system solutions. We can take over your complete procurement in the area of C-Parts for you: from project planning, implementation, scheduling, procurement, quality inspection, warehousing and in-house merchandise distribution to the production line as well as to the individual work and assembly station.
Together with you we agree on the level of service (Basic, Full, WOB) as well as the technology of automated data transmission.
These are the most common benefits of Kanban solutions:
- Neat and clean storage
- Optimum storage and space utilisation
- Consistent, maximum process reliability
- Significant time savings
- Maximum cost reduction
- Early identification of your needs
- Maximum product availability
- Online information platform for transparency in goods and bins movement
- Supplier bundling and consolidation
- Possibility of taking over further services such as
- In-house distribution of goods
- Removal and return transport of empty bins
- Delivery of the filled bins and transfer of the goods to the individual places of need
- Place the filled Kanban bins in the rack
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.