In your private life you certainly benefit from online shopping. You are just one click away from your next birthday present, your smartphone or even a shirt. Online shopping saves time, creates flexibility and offers optimal overview!
But it is not only in your private life where you can benefit from the advantages! When purchasing your C-Parts, e-procurement is a worthwhile alternative - whereever and whenever you need it!
Even today, in industrial companies, many order forms and demand labels are filled out by hand - a common manual procurement process. Doesn't it sound like a lot of time and a lot of effort for small parts to act like that? You may want to take a closer look on these purchasing processes and their optimization, for example with E2E of Würth Industrie Service.
E2E – E-Business to Efficiency.
E2E - All electronic solutions from Würth Industrie Service for a fast, independent ordering of production material and MRO. This includes our Würth Online-Shop and Würth Scanner as ordering system, as well as electronic data interchange (EDI) or electronic catalogue management.
The goal: maximum ease and efficiency in purchasing for quick, independent ordering and supply with your direct and indirect materials.
E-procurement systems of Würth Industrie Service
A click to the right product
In addition to the round-the-clock ordering option, our online shop offers you many additional services that support you in convenient ordering and the right product selection.
Ordering has never been so easy!
The ideal medium for re-orders! By scanning the article barcodes, the article immediately appears in the shopping basket of the online shop.
Electronic Data Interchange
With EDI, we connect your ERP system directly with our merchandise management system, facilitate your business processes and offer complete transparency.
Datos de catálogo individuales
A través de la interfaz OCI le proporcionamos sus datos de catálogo individuales. Directamente para la integración en su sistema ERP o para plataformas de aprovisionamiento.
Advantages of our e-procurement systems
- Around-the-clock: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week regardless of the time zone and country
- Full cost transparency for your production materials and operational equipment
- Process cost reduction through integrated electronic processes instead of conventional, time-consuming and paper-based procurement
- Simple item search
- Permanent data flow
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Fast integration into your ERP system
- Automated data exchange and interface management (EDI)
- Integration of supplier catalogs (OCI)
- Networking of services: stationary – mobile, digitally – personally
- Fully automated business processes